Your first visit to Grand Island Dermatology involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms listed below in advance of your appointment.
We kindly ask that NEW PATIENTS arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Current Identification card
- Current Insurance cards
- A list of all of your current medications (Prescription and over the counter medications)
- Previous dermatology history
- To provide you with the best possible care, it is very important we have all information about previous dermatology care from your primary care provider or previous dermatologist. Please make any records available pertaining to previous dermatology care including office notes and pathology reports. You may either ask previous providers to fax your medical record to our clinic (308-384-4542) or bring the records with you to your appointment.
Please print and fill out these forms to expedite your first visit:
Also please review our office policies
- Authorization to Release Medical Records
- Policy To Treat Minors
- No Show & Cancellation Policy
- Cosmetic Cancellation Policy
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Please bring updated copies of your insurance cards to your visit. If you do not have proof of active coverage at the time of your visit you will be considered a self-pay patient. Payment is due at the time of service for self-pay patient.
If your insurance card states "Referral Required", you MUST contact your Primary Care Physician prior to making an appointment at Grand Island Dermatology. Your primary care provider is responsible for initiating and obtaining the referral. Your insurance company will then provide Grand Island Dermatology with an authorization number necessary for claim payment. This process MUST be completed prior to your visit at Grand Island Dermatology. If you proceed with an appointment without obtaining the required referral, your insurance will deny payment of your service and you will be responsible for payment.
If you should have any questions regarding this referral process, we suggest that you call your insurance company so they can provide you with a better understanding of your benefits.